Second Life Blog


Fancy Fashion Finds and more ...

May 11, 2011

fresh air

Well, I don't know about you but each year in  May I feel the urgent need to clean my inventory (in SL and RL) to make room for new stuff. And if we are talking about some pretty new stuff from Sascha's Design, it's a pleasure for me to clean my inventory :) Hope you like it!




Outfit: 

Hair: Vanity - Kaos ~ Blacks
Skin: Curio - Ice Queen
Lashes: ES Eye Store - Fish Eyelashes
Outfit: Sascha's Design - Devi --NEW--
Bag: The Secret Store - Girly briefcase -- NEW--
Boots: [mm] - Envy Boots ~ black
Necklace & Earrings: Donna Flora - Pasqualina
Ring: Donna Flora -  Square Ring Onix
Nails: PM - Sculpted Nails

2 comments:

  1. I know just how you feel! And you look great! (Although who doesn't, in Sascha's?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Eliza... and it's a good feeling, huh? :D

    ReplyDelete