Second Life Blog


Fancy Fashion Finds and more ...

May 11, 2011

catwalk :D

This is my cat Puffy posing with me because my husband didn't have time LOL anyway, I don't know if he would have been very happy on the leash so maybe it was a good decision to pose with my pixel cat this time :D



Outfit:

Hair: AD - tillie ~ dark
Skin: *League* - Sia Suntan ~HotPink
Eyes: Fashism - Sunrise Eyes ~ Steel Blue
Shirt: *T.Whore* - Miss Nothing Dress ~ Gray
Skirt: !mPS! - ZipMiniSkirt ~Black
Shoes: PixelFashion - Sandy Shoes ~ Black
Belt: [NC+] - Belt10 ~Black
Bow Set: ~ Pepper~ --NEW--
Nails: PM - Sculpted Nails






4 comments:

  1. Haha! I love this! And I am sure the cat LOVED being walked by you....;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *LOL* cute cat and cute outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kitty! I love the accessories in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Eliza , I hope so but I 'm afraid she was not very amused to walk on the leash ;-)


    Thank you much for your sweet comment, Lisa!!


    Awww.. many thanks Kismet, I 'm happy you liked this post :))

    ReplyDelete