Second Life Blog


Fancy Fashion Finds and more ...

March 13, 2011

dark hearts

 Today I have visited one of my favourite sims Milvus and I couldn't resist to take some pics with my new shirt which I have found at Fashion House :) If you haven't been there, you should go and visit it soon because it's open until March 15 and you get everything for only 50L. YAY!

Outfit:

Hair: Dura - Boys & Grils 13 ~ black *
Skin: Glam Affair - Sofia
Shirt: CIA Designs - Casual Chic One shoulder top (@Fashion House)
Leggings: Soxie! - Nylon Leggings ~ black
Shoes: Azoury - Les Bottines Aster
Bag: CS - hobo Bag ~ black suede
Necklace: (Elate!) - Pocket Watch Necklace
Bracelet: Fusion - Feather charm bracelet
Sunflower: [EY:NO] - Subscribe Gift

*there is also hunt at Dura, the "Dura Treasure Hunt" from March 5 - April 5

1 comment:

  1. Waaaa i am happy , your pics at Milvus are Marvelous ! you is a terrific !! photographers .
    Thank's for your visit :))))

    ReplyDelete