Second Life Blog


Fancy Fashion Finds and more ...

March 11, 2011

crissy designs


Today I had a day off and finally some time for a long shopping tour up and down the grid. I found some really nice stuff but then I stumbled into Crissy Designs and found this awesome giftie!! Girls, take off your high heels and ruuunnnn, because it's only 24 hours for free! I for one love this cute outfit :) Thank you, Cristina!

Outfit:

Hair: YunA's Hair - Color Sample Hair ~ black (free)
Skin: Dr. Life - Xue Tan
Eyeliner: skindeep - cateyez liner
Outfit: Crissy Designs - Livia Outfit (free)
Shoes: Tee*fy - Astra Wedges (color modified)
Ring: Donna Flora - Square Ring Ruby
Earrings: League - Fly me Away Amore Jewellery Set
Hair Flower: Y.M.X. - Hibiscus Hair Clip ~ pink
Bag: C'est Moi - Shopper Bag ~ keep calm

Location: Art Dummy


No comments:

Post a Comment