Second Life Blog


Fancy Fashion Finds and more ...

February 11, 2011

on the hunt



Usually I don't like hunts that much because it's just too time consuming. And when I  finally got all that stuff, it dies a slow death .. completely neglected and sandwiched between all the other hunt stuff in my hunt folder (which I regularly delete). But the Cupid Heart and the Sweet Heart Hunts makes my hunter's heart beat faster because there are so many superdupercute items out there .. and I need them. All. Now! :D

Outfit:

Hair: =Mach= - Opening Group Gift
Skin: Mother Goose's - Hena (lucky board)
Dress: [solita] - Long Gilet and Frilled Skirt (Cupid Heart Hunt)
Scarf: couverture - Neck warmer purple (Cupid Heart Hunt)
Gloves: 5th & Oxford - Leather Gloves cocoa
Socks: This is a Fawn - Knit Knee Socks rose (Cupid Heart Hunt)
Shoes: [Tou Fromc*] - Doll (Cupid Heart Hunt)
Bag: *G Field* - Heart Bag pink (Sweet Heart Hunt)
Necklace: Nha! - Necklace Leat
Earrings: *G Field* - Heart Earring pink (Sweet Heart Hunt)
Rings: Little Boy Blue - Sweet Tooth Ring Set



No comments:

Post a Comment