Second Life Blog


Fancy Fashion Finds and more ...

January 30, 2011

chill out


After a busy weekend with all this hustle and bustle I m glad to slip into my comfy clothes, have a cup of tea or coffee, settle back and review the past week .. bevor the madness begins, again! ooh btw, I have found a really cool outfit for this occasion :-) but see yourself:

Outfit: 

Hair: Clawtooth - Could I Resist? (FLF)
Hat: Maitreya -  Beanie Wool Brown
Skin: AL VULO! -Troy Natural Bronze NEW
Shirt: W&B - Contrast Long Sleeve (FLF)
Vest: oyakin - Fur Vest Brown
Pants: DeeTaleZ - Baggy Pants Tweed Brown NEW
(Belt added from [JP]:dsg. Broadly Pants)
Shoes: Duh! -Sneaker Boots Dirty Brown
Necklace: KOSH - Selva Oscura Necklace (Lazy Sunday)
Ring: Kyoot@Illusory - Nine Crimes Ring Antiqued Gold

2 comments:

  1. Janine Coleslaw1/31/2011 12:25 PM

    love this look and your av is just too cute^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much, Janine! I 'm glad you like it:)

    ReplyDelete