Second Life Blog


Fancy Fashion Finds and more ...

October 23, 2010

wait a minute ...



Hello to all you lovely ladies (and gents) out there in SL!
I know what you're thinking .. "Oh no, not again another fashion blog! Dear Linden gods make it stop, we can't stand it anymore!" Well to be honest, I have nothing to say in my defense unless you feel that passion for fashion and for SL in general is an acceptable reason to run a blog :)

I'm far away from being a so called fashionista and I'm not a professional photographer, I just want to share with you all my little findings, spirit and all the beauty of Second Life which crosses my path during my explorations.

Hugs, Yasmina
Outfit

Hair: Truth - Allegra - chocolate
Skin: UNIQUE MEGASTORE Jessyca 11 - open lips
Eyes: Ibanez - Ibanez Freebie Blue Eyes
Scarf: {theosophy} - Auldearn Scarf Oak (seasons hunt)
Shirt: {SMS} - Longsleeve Tee Brown (seasons hunt)
Skirt: {SMS} - Simple Skirt Army Green (group gift)
Tights: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Baleful/51/77/24 - Tights Brown (group gift)
Boots:[hoorenbeek] - Military Boots Loose (last ZombiePopcorn Hunt)
Bag: [BUKKA] - Leather Bag (welcome gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment